About the Firm
Knowledgeable Vermont Attorneys Handle Families’ Legal Needs
Dedicated Chester firm assists with wills, divorces and real estate matters
Legal matters can seem like a drain on your time and resources, but an experienced attorney gives you the best chance of achieving a favorable result without undue hassle. At Dakin & Benelli PC in Chester, our attorneys use their combined 75 years of legal practice to find lasting solutions to family law, estate planning and real estate issues. Whether someone is ending a marriage, purchasing a home or drafting a will, we work closely with each client to understand their situation and achieve their specific objectives.
Areas of Practice
Windsor County lawyers provide effective counsel to area clients
In Windsor County and other locations, our firm assists clients in several legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — Our family law attorneys handle a full range of cases arising from matrimonial and parenting concerns, including child custody and support matters.
- Real estate — For real estate transactions and disputes, our decades of work in this area give clients an advantage as they look to maximize the value of their property.
- Estate planning — We offer a full range of estate planning services, including the preparation of wills, trusts and advance medical directives.
- Probate and estate administration — Enforcing the terms of a loved one’s will should not be complicated by unnecessary hassle and costs. In probate and estate administration matters, our firm provides knowledgeable, efficient representation.
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, we’ll protect the rights of you and your children whether the dissolution is amicable or conflicts exist over issues such as property division and alimony.
We also provide comprehensive counsel for new companies in business formation
matters. Since 1990, we have built a strong reputation among community members and look forward to helping you tackle your legal challenges.
Contact an accomplished Vermont attorney to make an appointment
Dakin & Benelli PC advises clients in Windsor County and the surrounding area on family law, estate planning and real estate matters. Please call 802-316-4458 or contact us online
to schedule a meeting at our office in Chester.